XM VS Sirrius? Whos the winner?

DaFreakinRican0
10+ year member

Hey guys was up. Well for the longest ive been debating on getting XM or sirrius. I listen to mainly hip hop/rap, some spanish(salsa,merengue,reggaeton), also reggae and maybe once in a while some rock but barely. I may also listen to some sports (football and basketball mostly). So what do you guys reccomend? And cons about either ONLY IF YOU OWN though. Please just dont say you heard or you think. I just want the facts. I also DJ so im thinkin sirrius because of the mix station they have, its a 24 hour mix show //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif . well any facts are welcome here, THANKS!

I have run Sirius for over 2 years, and it is the best $13/month I spend. Sirius has deals with the NFL and NBA so if you like those sports, Sirius might be the choice for you.

You will have a bazillion music choices, regardless of which service you choose.

I just got Sirius yesterday and I am enjoying it. Alot of variety and channels. I recommend it! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I got sirius in my van and my truck. I love it. I listen to rock and some rap and I got the best of both worlds on it. I agree it is the best 13 dollars a month I spend. I truly recommend it.

how is the wax channel if anyone listens to it? How new is the music thats played? ive heard xm and im impressed too. Im leaning towards sirrius tho. how is shady 45 also?

I don't know what the exact Kb/s is on the download of the music but i would say its at LEAST CD quality.

by the way i only have experence with Serrius radio
Erm...no.

Both service providers attenuate their broadcasts...sorry, nothing short of DVD audio or SACD will touch CD quality in the car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I love Sirius, but it is not cd quality. BTW, why is it there are like 3 of us who can actually spell "Sirius" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

i get Sirius with my dish network package and i liove Sirius. It sounds really good on my home theater system and has more sub channels for every genere than any thing i have known of.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DaFreakinRican0

10+ year member
DaFreakinRican0
Chicago, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from