XM Antenna help!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jearod
10+ year member

I have had my pioneer XM unit for about 2 months now, the hide-a-way module under the seat...well i decided to mount it today and got mostly through the job and I pulled a wire out of the yellow Antenna hookup (if that made any sense).//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif I tried to touch the wire back to the module connection, but it still read "Antenna" which means it was not getting the signal. What should I do?????//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Thanks,

Jearod

Those wires have to be contacted very tightly in order not to get the reading. You might want to think about returning the antenna for a new one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.