Xcon or W7?

Thanks! Wanted to try 1 twelve first before adding the second one. I want to see how well will it do on my old Rockford Fosgate T1000.1. hahaha...

You won't be disappointed they are great drivers

ill take the xcon over the w7 all day.....
recone prices...

better soft parts on the xcon

denim is always on here
why are people so concerned with recones? besides if he gets a 12w7 he can get someone to recone it.. PSI does.. Are you really that concerned with blowinh your subs that sub purchases come down to recone pricing being a major factor? have you seen the soft parts on either or you just talking? denim always being on here doesn't make one sub better or worse for that... Not standing up for either sub cause I could care less but the advice people give on how to choose a sub is asinine

ill take the xcon over the w7 all day.....
recone prices...

better soft parts on the xcon

denim is always on here

Other then talking out of your ***, what concrete evidence do you have to support your very much bias opinion?

The ability to recone to different size baskets is nice. In case needs change
It can be done for the w7 but the coil size is kinda rare. the only easy one is the 12w7 unless you machine the top plate to receive a bigger size coil. But, I don't think PSI is doing anymore w7 recones. He stopped that a while back since it wasn't worth it.

Other then talking out of your ***, what concrete evidence do you have to support your very much bias opinion?
because thats what im doing right....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

ill keep talking out my *** while i keep my opinions in my draws.....

because thats what im doing right....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif 

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

ill keep talking out my *** while i keep my opinions in my draws.....

You never did answer the quesion.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Guyver

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Guyver
St. Paul, MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date