Xcon or W7?

i dont see this thread ending well, lol

but for my money... the xcon, all day long
Seeing as how most people on here hate JL and have a boner for SSA I'm going to have to disagree with that statement lol

Are you saying that Xcons have a bad build quality because they're cheaper? lolllll
no I know where it's made, and how many oem problems the companies have had. I've seen magnet slugs break in half for no reason, tinsel leads frying at rms ect. ect. besides the ssa guys are jack ***'s

no I know where it's made, and how many oem problems the companies have had. I've seen magnet slugs break in half for no reason, tinsel leads frying at rms ect. ect. besides the ssa guys are jack ***'s
The motor only cracks unless you drop em, as do any sub, and the tinsels only fry when playing @ the RMS rating when youre clipping it to hell. And even if something does happen to it you can at least recone an xcon. Try getting someone other than JL to recone your W7

The motor only cracks unless you drop em, as do any sub, and the tinsels only fry when playing @ the RMS rating when youre clipping it to hell. And even if something does happen to it you can at least recone an xcon. Try getting someone other than JL to recone your W7
wont happen.

id take the XXX or xcon..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Guyver

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Guyver
St. Paul, MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date