Xbox one

cfox10
10+ year member

Rock the house.
Just seeing what's out there and if anyone is interested in an Xbox one.

Includes:

Xbox one

2 year extended protection warranty

Turtle Beach headset

2 controllers 1 is bnib

Call of Duty Ghost

Battery pack and charging cord

I really need 3k+ and I have a boat load of other stuff to trade as well. Laptop/Tablet convertible with SSD, Intel i5, hdmi, gps, etc. Coustic 510 DR w/ balanced inputs/2x100w rms @ 4ohm -2ohm stable/ 18" Zcon, Two SA8 v1.5's, Modded wii, Modded Xbox 360, Galaxy s4 unlocked/rooted/rom'd

I'm interested in other stuff like 6.5" three way components, active capable HU, 1/0, batts, pretty much everything everyone needs/wants relating to CA gear

[quote name='basswiigee']@cfox10; we need to get some trade action going!!!!!!!!!!!

im interested in the 8's, the xbox360 modded, and the phone...[/QUOTE]

For sure, let me know what you're thinking. I'm mainly looking for some power but I'll entertain anything really.

Also adding to the list my home theatre projector. We're moving and won't have a theater room anymore. It's 2200 lumens, 3d ready, built in HDMI (will include a 25ft HDMI cord) if anyone is interested in that.

I might try to talk you out of that other laptop, got a lot of stuff on your list.
Local is always easier/better for me. Just shoot me a text or pm with your offer. Hoping to get my ride finished as soon as the weather warms up around here.

Got any head units around for trade?
I have a cd8443 I'd be willing to trade for a decent deck with USB and a decent EQ
I have one but it only has like a 6 band eq if I remember right. Wish I didn't sell of my 80prs now. Nice headunit though, miss my 8v preouts from my x911.

I have one but it only has like a 6 band eq if I remember right. Wish I didn't sell of my 80prs now. Nice headunit though, miss my 8v preouts from my x911.
PM me the model. See if we can work something out. I'm not gonna be using this deck to its fullest potential like I had planned so if like it to go to someone who can get the most out of it.

Will you part with headset
Sure, cash or trade? Pm me if you want

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

I might try to talk you out of that other laptop, got a lot of stuff on your list.
Have any mono amps? Just curious.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cfox10

10+ year member
Rock the house.
cfox10
Tillamook, Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied