X2 Power batteries

Participant count
  • Participant list
So why are you an XS guy? Performance, build, what? And then based off that, why are you looking at another battery other than price? And if it's just price, then why not just get them and run em?

So why are you an XS guy? Performance, build, what? And then based off that, why are you looking at another battery other than price? And if it's just price, then why not just get them and run em?
I've had great experience with XS so I guess if it's not broke don't fix it kind of thing. It's price but I don't want something that will disappoint. Or possibly disappoint.

It's a daily system. Any of the better brands are going to have about the same performance. Surely not enough to notice for more than $50 difference.

The whole XS nuthugging is tiresome. It's been shown time and time again that most of your G31 AGMs will have super, super similar performance daily. For hard competing, yea I'd shell out for a high priced battery, there's no need to for daily.

On a side note, I too am interested in these because I have heard of them, but haven't found much info. Look like great batteries and if the price it right...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.