wtt: TRF motors for 3" coil motors

ssackett
10+ year member

Evo Audio
CA
Foudn what I was looking for.. Thanks!

trf124.jpg

trf122.jpg

WTF is with the mags on the left one in the first pic, and the right one on the second pic?
Diameter is a lil smaller than the top and bottom. Seen it on a few TRF's I have got my hands on before.

Diameter is a lil smaller than the top and bottom. Seen it on a few TRF's I have got my hands on before.
I've seen it on a few also. I believe one I owned was like that.

How about two 3" coild motors and cash for one:laugh:

That's a pretty large difference, at least 1/4". It's mostly a cosmetic flaw, I know. :p But damn I had to ask.

I guess you're not selling me the other motors eh? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

That's a pretty large difference, at least 1/4". It's mostly a cosmetic flaw, I know. :p But damn I had to ask.
I guess you're not selling me the other motors eh? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Doesnt look like ill be using the motors you want anytime soon if I focus primarily on SPL.. I might sell them.. Just hard to let them go lol!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.