WTT some left over stuff I have.

Participant count
  • Participant list

ItsAJeepThing
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I have an old school alpine 3523 2-channel. 10/10 mechanically and 8/10 cosmetically minor handling scuffs.

Kicker KS13 tweeters with crossovers and all mounting hardware still bnib.

Alpine Type R crossovers and tweeters (have to look for mounting hardware)

Rockford Fosgate 6.5" mids model FNP2406. I believe there old school but work great. If I remember correctly specs were 50rms per side on the component set.

Looking to see whats out there for trade will also take cash offers. Just let me know what you got. The worst I can say is no.

Man Ill buy that 3523 back from you.Just PM me what you are asking for it, and see if I can do that.Let me know.Thanks

Interested in an oldschool kenwood 9 fixed plus 2 parametric band eq for any of your stuff? sub crossover on it as well. Mainly interested in some tweets or you could PM me how much you are looking for cash wise on the kickers/alpines

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...