WTT: Premier TS-C720PRS for another 6.5" Comp Set

Participant count
  • Participant list

A-Ron
10+ year member

I have an almost new set of Pioneer Comps, TS-C720PRS, that I am looking at trading for another similar set of 6.5" comps.

They sound great but unfortunately, I like my old Boston Pro's better. They are just a little too laid back for me...

I bought them brand new back in March from kylediablo and have had them installed for about 5 months. They are in perfect condition and include everything.

I'm looking for something similar, another set of Pro's, SPZ's or something else with metal dome tweets. Suggestions?

Would also be willing to trade for a Sundown SAX-100.4D or JL 300/4...

i may have a pair of HERTZ ESK-165 components for you but we all need to see pics with user names just thought id let you know you will get more responses on the add //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

They are installed right now but I'll see what I can do...

This is an older image of the driver side setup. I snapped a pic to show someone my tweeter mounting method...

DSC00540.jpg
[/img]

This was the passenger side before the tweeter mount..

DSC00475.jpg
[/img]

this guy wanted both 300/4 and boston pro for this pioneer comp...expecting way too much
No.....

You posted on DIYMA and said you had both a 300/4 and Boston Pros.....You made it sound like you wanted to trade both for my Pioneer's. I even PM'd you and asked you that question...

No need to try and make me look stupid...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

A-Ron

10+ year member
A-Ron
Luling, Louisiana, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from