WTB Beasty amp!! 2,500-4,000 RMS @ 1 Ω Have Lesser powered amp to add!

Loud_Lightning
10+ year member

Pro-Sauce
Like the title says i am in desperate need of an amplifier to power my 3 - 15's that are 1500 watts rms each. I dont want to push these that far to constant RMS daily but need the closer to that than what they're currently geting fed.

The amp that i have to trade is THIS ONE!!

I also have a custom box for 3 - 15's that'll mount behind any extended cab truck. it's sealed.

Will update later tonight w/ plenty of pics from my current setup, time to leave work.... Psshhh, like i actualy work at work...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/drool.gif.b5e863e893038027711d4402f340dad0.gif

Thanks all.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yourock.gif.93d527d504392657a77fa577298070a1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
CerwinVega_Fan - How much for local pickup???

Blaza33 - thats pretty dang tempting. can i get some pics to see the cosmetic condition?? Thanks

SWFL - you have put me in the ulitmate position to finally have a reason to update my dang subs...lol... How much u askin??

Taking pics of the amp i currently have later today... My Crossfire will do every bit of 1250 RMS @ 1Ω. Cosmeticaly 8.5/10. Performance 10/10.

no thanks orangecounty1. GLWS

I'm looking to spend no more than 400. I say that but that SAZ3000D is really grabbing my attention. Don't forget i have many things to add to the trade if you are interested. Radar detector w/LCD & voltage readout, Crossfire VR1000D that does 1250 RMS @ 1 Ω . plenty of dead amplifiers that retarded friends have blown, and a 3 15'' sealed box for a backseat of a truck.

IMAG0080.jpg

IMAG0081.jpg

Boomsday - Can u post/send some pics of that amp?... very interested, not quite the power i was hoping for but the budget sounds nice.

Orangecounty1- Sorry man, im sure you have a great set of amps there but its not quite what im looking for, not cause its an audiopipe but because its a little underpowered for the future set up i was referring to. Thank you though for the picstures. Much appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.