Status
Not open for further replies.

frasierraheen
10+ year member

Hova
Item(s) for Sale:

Concept 3910

Item(s) Description/Condition:

She is ugly and looks like she was in the last Avengers movie.

3/10 cosmetically.

6/10 functional and the reasoning behind that waiting is that I was using this amp to build upon, it's a pretty good amp the same board as MA Audio HK 4000, but we all know that board had some flaws with the cheap components, I change the caps out from 3300 to 4700 and changed out a lot of the smaller cheap caps for more quality caps. We wrap the coil and cleaned up the board. It works absolutely perfect for me whenever I hook it up but all in all it's still a power hog. I have no use for it besides it being a sentimental thing it's time for her to go and Its for cheap

Mobile Uploads Photos by frasierraheen | Photobucket

Price:

50+ shipping no DOA

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On you

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

20150102_092517_zpsphjmujg4.jpg

Looks really similar to my Visonik v4000xd. The pictures are just backwards

WP_20140823_09_02_10_Pro_zps676e80f8.jpg

I paid $250 for it, so this is a great deal

So.....does it work 100%....and power ratings...
2k rms @2 ohm and 4k rms at 1 ohms. She works i hooked it up for the pictures, it was my back up when i was running 2 ma audio hk4000 , but i let some barrow it while i was deployed and they beat her up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...