WTT:Old School Sega Genesis Console With Tons of Extra $hit

Participant count
  • Participant list

lowriderram_95
10+ year member

VW Surgeon
Ok so I have a 16 bit sega genesis with the sega cd and sega 32 bit add ons. As for the games I have Battle Toads, Pit Fall, Road Rash 2, X-Men, X-Men 2, Toys, Mortal Kombat, Jurassic Park, Mortal Kombat 3, NBA Jam, Greendog The Beached Surfer Dude, Sonic 2, Aladdin, Terminator T2, Mario Andretti Racing, TNN Outdoors Bass Tournament '96, and Sonic & Knuckles. I also have 2 controllers, one is the original sega controller and the other is a madkatz unit with the turbo buttons. Everything works but the buyer may need to do the alcohol pad treatment on some of the games. I'd be interested in just about anything I just don't want to have to move all this stuff to Florida this summer. I can get pics if anyone is interested...

brandy011.jpg

I've been playin that and Battle Toads all morning. Decided to move all my stuff outta my dad's place and found this sittin in the closet. I had forgotten all about this stuff. I've also got a PS1 I've just got to make sure it still works if anyone is interested...

LOL, I remember road rash... I loved when you hit a cow and flew for a mile screaming the whole way, and the nunchucks were the best! How much shipped to 31324?

deal fell through, anyone else interested? just letting any interested people know now that my parents will be the ones shipping it out since it is at their house. it is packed with packing peanuts so it shouldn't get damaged in any way. It is all ready to ship out, just need an address of an interested buyer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.