WTT: My 12" RF Power PSI Recone for something else.

Garrow215
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Burke, NY
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r224/Garrow215/006.jpg

I'm looking to trade this for a 12" SQ sub. I picked this up forever ago because it was sweet and just never used it, and decided I dont really need it anymore, so here goes lol. Reconed by PSI to take 1500 watts rms. There is about a half inch crack in the dustcap which I wasnt able to capture with the camera. Due to the crack, and honestly not knowing what will be affected, I'm willing to take a little bit of a loss from what I have into this. Other than that it's perfect, it wasn't mounted or powered by the previous owner, or myself. I'm looking for something in the Image Dynamics, Treo, or W6 variety. Or just post something up and I'll consider it. I've got an AQ1200d that I'm gonna power the sub with, be it at 2ohm or 1, so offer up! Thanks.

Would like to possibly trade for a nice 2 channel to power a set of 6.5 comps. About 100 wrms. Arc Audio, Treo, Sundown 100.2...Something clean..

not trying to troll your for sale thread but if i were you i would give this sub a try in a low tuned ported box. i put my psi coned audioque hd3 in a 32hz tuned box and i was amazed at the sq.

good luck with your sale/trade.

Wassup man!?!

i have a pair of JL w6v2 12's and I'd be interested in some sort of trade!

email me with more pics of the sub!

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.