WTT: My 12" RF Power PSI Recone for something else.

Garrow215
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Burke, NY
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r224/Garrow215/006.jpg

I'm looking to trade this for a 12" SQ sub. I picked this up forever ago because it was sweet and just never used it, and decided I dont really need it anymore, so here goes lol. Reconed by PSI to take 1500 watts rms. There is about a half inch crack in the dustcap which I wasnt able to capture with the camera. Due to the crack, and honestly not knowing what will be affected, I'm willing to take a little bit of a loss from what I have into this. Other than that it's perfect, it wasn't mounted or powered by the previous owner, or myself. I'm looking for something in the Image Dynamics, Treo, or W6 variety. Or just post something up and I'll consider it. I've got an AQ1200d that I'm gonna power the sub with, be it at 2ohm or 1, so offer up! Thanks.

102_1602.jpg
[/img] ???? LOL!!!

Just kidding , nice sub you have. GLWS!! :]

No thanks on the AQ man. Keep em coming, was gonna use the 1200d with this sub but I wanna downgrade, heck..if someone had a clean amp/sub combo I could probably do the 1200d and this sub for something, if the deal was really sweet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.