WTT for 1 ohm power

Participant count
  • Participant list

Booming

CarAudio.com Elite
So I recently made arrangements to get this sub (http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/612515-custom-12-gca-destroyer.html) from Joseph. And last week I bought frasierraheen's Concept 3910. But I'm in need of 1 ohm power instead of 2 or 4 ohm! So I'd like to trade either the Concept 3910 which is rated at 1800W x 1 @ 4 Ohm & 3600W x 1 @ 2 Ohm. And/or my eD nine.1 for something with more 1 ohm power than my nine.1

Please let me know what you've got and what sort of deal you're looking to do!

I may be interested in the Nine.1 if it's in good shape and you can add cash, I have a Crescendo BC2K, let me know if you're interested and we can exchange pics

I may be interested in the Nine.1 if it's in good shape and you can add cash, I have a Crescendo BC2K, let me know if you're interested and we can exchange pics
I'll get some pictures as soon as I can. PM me how much cash and some pictures or a number I can text some pictures to

I'll get some pictures as soon as I can. PM me how much cash and some pictures or a number I can text some pictures to
Also, interested in the 9.1. Have 2 sk-2500's and 2 bc2000's to choose from. Plus cash on your end.. Want my all ed setup back...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...