Fi BTL 12" (UFO) for a 15" sub of equal or greater Power Rating/Value

Participant count
  • Participant list
Icon6 Fi BTL 12" (UFO) for a 15" sub of equal or greater Power Rating/Value (Can ADD CASH)

The title basically says it all ^^^ I'm looking to trade my 12" Fi BTL D2(UFO) for a 15" sub that's basically in the same "weight-class". I'm looking for something that can handle at least 1500w RMS but would prefer it to be rated at 2k RMS. Also dual 2ohm coils AT THE MOST but I'm really looking for dual 1ohm or even .5's. As far as the BTL 12", it's a stock, dual 2ohm, daily, and I'd say it's a 8/10 Cosmetically. I'm sure she has a scratch here or there from being mounted, but nothing crazy and no chips or anything like that in the magnet. Oh and I also don't have the motor boot, but to be honest I cant remember if she even came with one? And definitely a 9/10 Mechanically I never really beat on it, the spiders are still very stiff, the coils look great, and from day one it's been hooked up to a SAZ-1500D V1, wired to 1ohm, on good electrical, so the sub has really been babied to say the least. Anyway, please Offer up and Thank you for looking

20141011_031447_zps63ee69e9.jpg

20140329_032309_zpscd7d0c55.jpg

20140329_032823_zpsa39a6dc9.jpg

Awesome guy here. Great communication. He did everything i asked him to when we were goimg to trade. He took it even further by making a video of the coil test on his sub. That armaggedon looks good from my reading and research. Glwt bro free bump!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...