WTT: 2007 AA Assassin 12's for 10s or 8's

young_gun
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alabama
These are the NEW Assassins. I bought them in September to run in my truck. Im tired of all the room i had to give up for 12's in this single cab,lmao. Im looking for 10s or 8's. These are in perfect condition only used for 2months and have only seen 250w, never abused. I'll get pics up if theres any interest. Im just looking to see what else is out there. They sound great, real punchy, imo they want more than the 250w im giving them, I just dont have room for them,lol. What do you guys have??

Sorry the pics took so long, hd to grab some with my phone, havent had time to get HD out of my old desktop and get the pics from when I installed them. Pics w/SN if ya'll want them as well.

Photo0259.jpg

Photo0258.jpg

Pair of RE RE 8's BNIB here if interested.

Pair of Hollywood Excursion 10's. Got 5 left from when I was running 8.

Got quite a bit to trade. What would you be most interested in?

Pair of RE RE 8's BNIB here if interested. Pair of Hollywood Excursion 10's. Got 5 left from when I was running 8.

Got quite a bit to trade. What would you be most interested in?
I prob wouldnt want a set of 8's unless it was like some DD's. Otherwise at least four 8's. I ran four of the old AA 8's before these twelves and was really happy with them. Never heard of the hollywood subs, pics? Im just seeing what people have ya know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.