WTT: 2 12" type r's for xbox 360

Sorry just looking to trade for an 360 at the moment.

I dont have pix at the moment but if anyone with a trade shows intrests then I will get some.

good price i bought mine for 260 shipped lol bump for u and the type r's are great sounding subs

i wish u had this sale earlier lol

good price i bought mine for 260 shipped lol bump for u and the type r's are great sounding subs
i wish u had this sale earlier lol
lol, sorry bro.

i am just getting rid of these and down grade.

200 shipped or xbox 360 post

Are these the newer model R's? what kind of condition?
yea there the new models. 100% condition

I only got one left though, I sold the other locally,

100 shipped. comes with orig box and manual and banana clips

I have a 360 that comes on then the red ring shows up. I didn't use it for six months because I lost use my left arm do to being shot and it just popped up. I haven't fixed since I have use for it being a gimp. I have like 6 games

I have a 360 that comes on then the red ring shows up. I didn't use it for six months because I lost use my left arm do to being shot and it just popped up. I haven't fixed since I have use for it being a gimp. I have like 6 games
sorry bro, I need the $$ now

lol, sorry bro.
i am just getting rid of these and down grade.

200 shipped or xbox 360 post
Too loud lol i have them recieving 300rms and these things sound amazing i wanna add a 1000rms amp but the i dont wanna get rid of the amp im using now cause nothings wrong with it except it only outputs 600rms //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif but itll do for now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

glws

p.s. i have a 360 lol (and i have an extra 20g hd) i do have a 360 but it freezes sometimes so i got another one but i dont think u want a partially freezin up 360 lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.