WTF RetroAudioinc?????

so holidays are a reason to be late..sweet i can tell my job i'm gonna come in and then come in 2 days late and say hey i had family in town (and not be fired) F"U"C"K"I"N"G SWEETNESS
haahahah right on man.

k_schutte is just butthurt dont mind him. i guess he's sad everyone else is celebrating christmas and he's too poor to even afford Hanukkah gifts

I'm just sick of all these little ******* getting on here and bad mouthing people because there are impatient. How many threads have we seen now where a newbee (or at least relatively new, which the OP is NOT, so he should REALLY know better!) has mad mouthed a veteran WAY too quickly? Too many, that's for sure. People need to learn to have some patience and people also need to STOP SENDING PAYMENT AS A GIFT!!! If you are too cheap to afford the extra 3.5%~ that paypal charges, may be you should find a new hobby.

Bunch of panzy *** little ******* on this forum now days!

I'm just sick of all these little ******* getting on here and bad mouthing people because there are impatient. How many threads have we seen now where a newbee (or at least relatively new, which the OP is NOT, so he should REALLY know better!) has mad mouthed a veteran WAY too quickly? Too many, that's for sure. People need to learn to have some patience and people also need to STOP SENDING PAYMENT AS A GIFT!!! If you are too cheap to afford the extra 3.5%~ that paypal charges, may be you should find a new hobby.
dont like it? then gtfo of here. theres a log out button at the top of this page sweetie dont be shy you whiny little sand filled vag.

if u lrn2read the OP never badmouthed the guy he was just trying to get in contact with him since he pm'd and pm'd and pm'd and got no reply. maybe you're the panzy *** little ****** "now days" LOL

dont like it? then gtfo of here. theres a log out button at the top of this page sweetie dont be shy you whiny little sand filled vag.
Shouldn't you be at Family Dollar buying some last minute christmas gifts? Wal-Mart has giant boxes of Slim Jims for like $4, you could get your family a nice Christmas dinner this year so you don't have to go out collecting stray cats.

if u lrn2read the OP never badmouthed the guy he was just trying to get in contact with him since he pm'd and pm'd and pm'd and got no reply. maybe you're the panzy *** little ****** "now days" LOL
maybe you should read where I said (WHICH THE OP IS NOT)

Shouldn't you be at Family Dollar buying some last minute christmas gifts? Wal-Mart has giant boxes of Slim Jims for like $4, you could get your family a nice Christmas dinner this year so you don't have to go out collecting stray cats.
hey dont make fun of chinese people you stupid negra. go celebrate kwanza and get the **** out of our christmas celebrations

maybe you should read where I said (WHICH THE OP IS NOT)
How many threads have we seen now where a newbee (or at least relatively new, which the OP is NOT, so he should REALLY know better!) has mad mouthed a veteran WAY too quickly?
maybe you should RE READ what you said. what you imply is that the OP is not a noob, which is correct, but you also imply that he "mad mouthed a veteran way too quickly"

so stfu. stop telling me to learn to read when you dont even know what you just ******* wrote.

hey dont make fun of chinese people you stupid negra. go celebrate kwanza and get the **** out of our christmas celebrations
LOL, yes, I am black... You can tell by me white skin, brown eyes, black hair and the fact that I am 100% German.

maybe you should RE READ what you said. what you imply is that the OP is not a noob, which is correct, but you also imply that he "mad mouthed a veteran way too quickly"
so stfu. stop telling me to learn to read when you dont even know what you just ******* wrote.
Holy shit, the one nigger on this whole site that can actually read. Congrats!

Holy shit, the one nigger on this whole site that can actually read. Congrats!
**** man you're **** original with your insults. im impressed. but regardless, im still going to smack you in the face with my wang and duct tape my dick to your chest just to make you my b!tch

WTF are yall still bickering about? The seller said he sent the package on time and tried to send the tracking number but for some reason the OP didnt get it. It happens.. STFU.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

lowriderram_95

10+ year member
VW Surgeon
lowriderram_95
Little Rock, AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies