WTB / WTTF: one sundown e8 or a pair of similar 8" subs

nineball
10+ year member

too many toys...
home
i finally got the enclosure done and went to mount the pair of e8 subs i bought 3 or 4 months ago only to find out one of them is blown. i need a replacement or another pair of similar 8" subs. can pay cash or i have a pair of jl 10w0-8 and a single 12w0-4 to possibly trade, both originals.

i have one but it has a torn spider i am trying to get woofercooker to recone it that is pretty cheap or send me a cash price for your blown one if you just done with it...

dbeez - not sure what i am going to do yet. i just posted and have to see what i can find. if i go with another set of 8s i'll let you know.

ltr450 - wtf am i supposed to do with a 6.5" woofer in an 8" mounting hole?

speaker adapters... ok.. not gonna happen.

911subbox004.jpg

What power range you looking for? I have every 8" in stock from Atomic and even have 1 pair of custom built 8s. The custom built ones are super eff and handle 500rms each long term. I had 4 used 2 of them on an Atomic 1000.1 amp for daily use in a customers car.

i have about 150-200 for each sub to play with. 500 per sub is way more than i need.

i am no longer looking for any used equipment though. i have had it with subs going bad or being blown to start with. i am just going to buy new with the warranty now. these are for sale in the other section now.

I have a e8 with a fresh recone no power since reconed. Recone assembled by woofercooker dropped in by me. $75 shipped. Let me kno. I will also have 4 more coming from woofercooker in a week or so. Oh and recones are 35 shipped not 15

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.