COMPLETED WTB AD-1 Amplifier Dyno

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

kulomer

CarAudio.com Newbie
Turkey
Hey guys, WTB AD-1 Amplifier Dyno. If anyone has this available, please let me know.
Product link

Im not sure many purchase those and are readily available. If i were going to purchase one for the price I myself would want one with some type of warranty in case of any issues that may arise.

Im not sure many purchase those and are readily available. If i were going to purchase one for the price I myself would want one with some type of warranty in case of any issues that may arise.
Thanks for reply audiobaun ! I would also prefer that way. If anyone has that dyno, I will check that with manufacturer.

I'm nearly certain these will be borderline impossible to find on the used market, and the rare one that may end up sold eventually, that might be years away before one is seen for sale.

Best bet is to contact D'Amore directly and see if they will build you one.

I'm nearly certain these will be borderline impossible to find on the used market, and the rare one that may end up sold eventually, that might be years away before one is seen for sale.

Best bet is to contact D'Amore directly and see if they will build you one.

Thanks for your reply Deiimos! I will contact D'Amore in a few days. I know it has long lead time. But the price went up so crazy.

Not sure what you're specifically trying to do, but a DD1+ will do part of that. The DD1+ will test output and give you voltage at 1% THD. With voltage you can get the wattage. It costs about 7% of what that costs. It's also handheld and can test voltage output from head unit's so you know a system is starting with clean power. If this is for vehicles, I would think this would be a better option. If you're just looking to bench test amplifiers, then it's going to be missing some of the dyno's abilities.

Not sure what you're specifically trying to do, but a DD1+ will do part of that. The DD1+ will test output and give you voltage at 1% THD. With voltage you can get the wattage. It costs about 7% of what that costs. It's also handheld and can test voltage output from head unit's so you know a system is starting with clean power. If this is for vehicles, I would think this would be a better option. If you're just looking to bench test amplifiers, then it's going to be missing some of the dyno's abilities.
To clarify: with voltage AND either current or impedance you can calculate power.

Thanks for reply HardofWhoring ! We will use this for testing amplifiers and share datas with end users. I don't know DD1+. I will check that , thanks again for sharing that with me.

Yes, I will need that to be shipped to Turkey.
I can get this shipped to somewhere in US, such as NJ. I will have a business trip. Is that possible for you to FedEx Ground to me ?
I need to know if the one you have is fully functional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...