WTB single 12" TC, DC, DD, IA, FI, or Sundown Subwoofer

adrian1185
10+ year member

More Cowbell!!!
As the title states, im looking for a single 12" sub. I will make my final decision on which sub you guys offer up next Thursday (October 15). The Sub should be able to accomplish a final load of 1 ohm or 2 ohms (doesnt matter). The sub should also be able to take between 1000 rms and 1600 rms. I am putting the sub in an enclosure that is 2.25 cubic feet and tuned @ 33 hz. So make sure it can function well in the given space before posting your product . My budget is $300 shipped but would like to stay below that. That is my limit. The brands ive listed above are the most desired but you can offer up any company, as long as its good stuff. I think I have listed all info needed. PM may be the best way to reach me. If you have the item on here for sale please supply a link. If not, please send any pics you may have to adrian.moncrief@gmail.com

THIS IS NOT A FEELER THREAD. IM REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS PURCHASE!!!!!

THANK YOU!

man, buy my memphis mojo motor and get something custom made //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

good luck my friend

man, buy my memphis mojo motor and get something custom made //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
good luck my friend
im really looking for something that wont have to be put together. It sounds like an awesome idea but that is a killer on me because of time restraints. if i didnt have a date set in my mind then i would. Ive seen some pretty sick stuff on here that are custom builds. Hopefully someone will offer up something that was built. Ya never know.

got a custom 12 inch sub

tc9 motor

custom 12 spoke basket

oldschool orion/custom alumapro parts

it takes a 2.25 box tuned low and will handel 1000 rms(i wouldnt recomend giving it TOO much more for daily but it would take it on burp's)

pm if interested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.