WTB: NEW Rockford t40001bd for 200 shipped

Sleeklsc
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I'm looking for a t40001bd to power my 8 12" Polk dxi's.

Would be nice if it is new. Offering up 200 shipped to the first lucky person that has one for sale.

If anyone has something similar in power for under 200 shipped i'll consider it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your saying someone offered you the amp you want at about 60% less than I've seen them go for and that's to much.... try a boss phantom 4k. Fits your price range and it does rated allllllll day.

Your saying someone offered you the amp you want at about 60% less than I've seen them go for and that's to much.... try a boss phantom 4k. Fits your price range and it does rated allllllll day.
Hey, if you know somebody with a couple ap 3k's i'll give em' 100/pc.

Hey, if you know somebody with a couple ap 3k's i'll give em' 100/pc.
......yea me to. If anyone has 3 of em for a $100 each ill buy em all for less then 1 cost. Are you drunk? Because I am and it makes perfect sense.

On a side note I'm working a deal for a couple lvl 5's and AB 1100.1 for 400 bucks. If it comes through ill keep the subs and sell the amp to you for 78 dollars plus shipping. Should push them polks a little.

......yea me to. If anyone has 3 of em for a $100 each ill buy em all for less then 1 cost. Are you drunk? Because I am and it makes perfect sense.
If you read the thread you'll understand.

Actually, you'll have to read another thread to "get" this thread.

If you read the thread you'll understand.
Actually, you'll have to read another thread to "get" this thread.
I think I got the jist of it. That's why Imma let you take this massive waste of space of a 1100.1 off my hands. 78 dollars plus shipping. So were prolly looking at least 200 shipped //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Fits your budget perfect.

-edit- but Imma look for that thread. Drunk and need some laughs

I think I got the jist of it. That's why Imma let you take this massive waste of space of a 1100.1 off my hands. 78 dollars plus shipping. So were prolly looking at least 200 shipped //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Fits your budget perfect.
-edit- but Imma look for that thread. Drunk and need some laughs
Meh, I'll give you .05 /watt. And iirc that amp was overrated, so hows about $65 to mah door?

Meh, I'll give you .05 /watt. And iirc that amp was overrated, so hows about $65 to mah door?
Deal! Send me the 65 and once I can scrape together the difference for the shipping ill get it out haha

Where is this other thread. Can't find it to retarded *thick Boston accent*

Deal! Send me the 65 and once I can scrape together the difference for the shipping ill get it out haha
Where is this other thread. Can't find it to retarded *thick Boston accent*

Its the PPi 4ch thread. Nothing to read really, just found the op to be slightly retarded.

Fwiw, his max was $125 shipped yesterday. I think he finally realized he wasn't going to get a new 1000rms 4ch for 125 bucks. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smash.gif.499e08a4a35ffaf54f4c8194fb8fe8ed.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.