Wtb motors

theslamologist
10+ year member

fresh meat
Im pretty set on nightshade motors, I want either a pair of v.2s, a pair of v.1s, or i could take a single v.1 because i know someone local with another. i have trades or cash. if you post any other type of motor, please make it at least similar, the triple 1"x9" motor is a favorite of mine, so if you have a PAIR of triple stack btl motors, mt motors, or mayhem motors that are in NICE condition, i may be interested.

these arent tripple slug but these are 10" slugs.

2012-03-10_12-28-31_122.jpg

150 each or 275 for both plus ship. they are actually at sundown right now if you wanted to just get them built and then have them shipped.

Those motors are sweet... some kind of Atomic OEM
atomic was my first guess, and yes they are very nice motors, i would just like them to be in the sellers possession before i would send money.

Wow, those are pretty beast.
yeah they are, hes local too, i would probably get them if he had them on him

I have a dc xl motort let me know if your interested 150 for the motor. I have a 12 inch basket also for another 20 if you buy the motor
nice motor, but id need a match,

need a pair of jl w3 motors?thanks for the offer, but not really enough motor force for my build.

and im in indianapolis, so if i did decide on them we could just meet somewhere, im a little hesitant to pay you for something not in your possession, especially with 0 feedback....
check out my caco feedback. or ask excessive db's in indy. trendsetter audio. they can vouch for me. im not some new guy in the audio competition world.

didnt offend me by any means. just not an AQ fan. and ya brandon knows me. he heard the woofers playin. i got the 18s fs on here and caco. nsv2 coil and zv3 spiders and cone.

didnt offend me by any means. just not an AQ fan. and ya brandon knows me. he heard the woofers playin. i got the 18s fs on here and caco. nsv2 coil and zv3 spiders and cone.
thats about the route i would take with building them as 12s, ive had good luck with sundown so far, they seem to be built pretty solid. they dont seem stingy with glue either lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.