Wtb CT Sound 7k

I am looking for a CT Sounds 7k or similar. Price I'm willing to spend is based on what the offer is. Looking for something in good cosmetic condition and must be 100% working condition.
What's your offer for a ct 7k??? Very clean low hours

That link is from may of 2015. I've already read through that. Thank you for the heads up though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who cares what year/month it's from. I'm saying you don't know if any of the CT amps could have been from that era w/o knowing the facts. And if it's been fixed or not.

Thanks for being rude after I thanked you for the heads up. Now unless you have something for sale I see no more need for your input.

Thanks for being rude after I thanked you for the heads up. Now unless you have something for sale I see no more need for your input.

I didn't think Tahoe was being rude, he was just trying to warn you, and u did ask him what the isssue was. Also from what you said about the article being from 2015 that would include about 98% of what you would buy used so you will run into that issue. If i was u just get a ns-1 and run it at 19v or get a scv7500

heres a clamp test of that ct7k

I didn't think Tahoe was being rude, he was just trying to warn you, and u did ask him what the isssue was. Also from what you said about the article being from 2015 that would include about 98% of what you would buy used so you will run into that issue. If i was u just get a ns-1 and run it at 19v or get a scv7500
heres a clamp test of that ct7k

My apologies if he wasn't meaning to be rude, but that is how it came off to me. How are the amp dyno tests better than real world testing? Taylorfade posted test results of that amp doing decent clamped numbers. I've been out of the game for a few years and just going off what I have read. What would be a better option around $850-$950 then for a rough price range(I have a little leverage either direction). Something that will take some abuse, but still be able to hold its own.

Which issue tho?

The fact that many of them caught fire.

Wow. Dude tries to warn you that the amp you're asking for is a fire hazard and this is your reply? Good luck, hope you have a fire extinguisher in your car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.