Wrx trunk enclosure help

Participant count
  • Participant list

06obpwrx

Ok so I've started to build a custom box in my trunk and I'm using the space where the spare tire used to be. The bottom is fiberglass and top will be MdF board... The sub is an alpine 12" type r... The boxes volume is almost dead on with the specs for the sub. The issue I'm having is the port size and lengths... They say to use 1 round 4"x22" or 1 square 1.25x12x21" port.

My question is can I use to 2" ports at the same length as the 4" or will it not work that way?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Wow, I just finished the install of the Kicker DSC front and rear door speakers. What a night and day difference to stock. I will be purchasing...
I'm not a big fan of Brand X personally. My car idles at 500rpm and my Autotech didn't turn on until 650. I sent it back and he redid it to turn...
I too generally use the factory carpet to make my templates. It's also a good idea to put layer of butyl damping material under the MDF too...
If the amp is already part of the unit, with the amp built in, you would need a power supply, something like this: Or sell that amp amp and...

About this thread

06obpwrx

06obpwrx
Batavia, il
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Loudmp5