Wrong choice for sub?

sungwei
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
lkj
I'm asking this kind of late as I have a brand new 10" L5 sitting in my room with the R/T box. I'm being told by some people this is not the greatest sub for sound quality (which is what I'm after) and that it's a mediocre sub. So what do you guys think? I've heard dual L5 10" and thought it was great. Am I gonna want a new sub soon after installing this one?

the l5 is indeed a mediocre sub, BUT a sub that sounds bad to one person might be great for another...its all opinion and persnal taste, hook it up and see what its like then decide if its what you want

alot of people initially aim for alot of sq, but then realize after they install it that sql was actually what they desired and the l5 will indeed give u some decent dBs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.