wow. this guy ****s people up.. video

karate or whatever that is, is gay, if someone came at me with their karate **** i would make them swallow their fvcken teeth, then to make him really know what was up i would proceed to penetrate his mom......in the anus......

What, get big and slow on 'roids?
Ronnie is one of the few really STRONG professional body builders. But yah, lots of steroids... he's almost 300 pounds stage weight, of course. Not to take anything away from Ronnie as he still busts absolute ass training and the number of Olympia wins he has at his age and his raw size is impressive regardless of the chemicals he uses.

krav Maga is based on almost every martial arts fighting style out there. If you look closely, you can see a lot of different styles. Started by the IDF(Isreali Defense Force), it was created to teach anyone coming into the military with NO fighting skills. It can be easily picked up by anyone. I take a course here in my town, and you'd be amazed at the type of people and what they can do.

The best thing about this is the training module. instead of "shadow boxing" you are actually hitting another person in EVERY technique. They don't want you to soften a blow or pretend to hit someone at all. Everyone gets a punching bag and a partner. Their theory is that in a real fight, you won't pretend to hit someone, you really want to hit them... They also want you to go all out... Again theory being you will get tired in a fight, and your stamina will outlast your opponents so you can either get the final blow in or be able to run...

It's kinda funny to see a 110lbs. girl go nuts on her partner... Kinda hot though...

Wow... he is fast.

And honestly, even thought he kinda is expecting it, i'm sure he could easily repeat these moves in real life.

A lot of adrenaline is pumping when some1 is holding a gun to another, so with his speed, i'm sure he could easily move the gun, disarming might be a diff story, but I can see how this would def work, close range.

only practical thing I see here is the weapon part. A lot of that other **** wouldn't work if your opponent was actually fighting you

I have been trained in the military on those and similer defense tactics. On paper, it's great. When you practice it a million times with your partner it's great. But when someone actually is violently hostile, it's not. Some of the techniques will work and are carried over to an actual situation, but if someone isen't setup exactly like the "bad guy" was in the movie, and just stands there and lets you perform those technique on them, you get a lot of curve balls thrown at you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

reed dollaz

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
reed dollaz
Ocala, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date