Wow Orion Nice job.

idont want to argue. just remember the higher the motor strength and larger the stroke the more dampening you need. buter makes tube amps so they are going to try to justify that. good luck with demanding drivers ran passive.

Oh ****...I think the lightning is about to strike. Dude, you argue in almost every post here.

I need to see about doing the same thing. The last time I had two batteries, we were using isolaters and all that. Doesn't seem like guys are doing that today.
I hear ya buddy. Went with the lithium battery. See what she's all about

Oh ****...I think the lightning is about to strike. Dude, you argue in almost every post here.
Because they have so much misinformation on the net and especially in this industry. Any engineer understands that feedback to an amp is a very bad thing. It destroys the signal.

Sometimes the amp doesn't have time to dissipate the reverse inductive signal and it alters the output signal. Its not something that rarely occurs its in nearly every song. The key to it is having enough damping and dissipation to control the driver. To much is an issue as well. Problem is every signal, driver, and installation is completely different. Its not just an electrical issue. Acoustic and mechanical properties affect the back emf as well. Its a interesting and very complex subject.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because they have so much misinformation on the net and especially in this industry. Any engineer understands that feedback to an amp is a very bad thing. It destroys the signal. Sometimes the amp doesn't have time to dissipate the reverse inductive signal and it alters the output signal. Its not something that rarely occurs its in nearly every song. The key to it is having enough dampening and dissipation to control the driver. To much is an issue as well. Problem is every signal, driver, and installation is completely different. Its not just an electrical issue. Acoustic and mechanical properties affect the back emf as well. Its a interesting and very complex subject.

I'm talking about other threads/posts. Not just this one.

Because they have so much misinformation on the net and especially in this industry. Any engineer understands that feedback to an amp is a very bad thing. It destroys the signal. Sometimes the amp doesn't have time to dissipate the reverse inductive signal and it alters the output signal. Its not something that rarely occurs its in nearly every song. The key to it is having enough dampening and dissipation to control the driver. To much is an issue as well. Problem is every signal, driver, and installation is completely different. Its not just an electrical issue. Acoustic and mechanical properties affect the back emf as well. Its a interesting and very complex subject.
Damping.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.