would u buy this

1rockford1
5,000+ posts

Banned
After lookin around for a new car for some time i have been goin back and forth on a few ideas .. I have a few cars in mind this was not one but the price is really good and after goin over the pics u can see some body issues with the car a few dings etc that u can see in the pics.. some info on the car if u guys would buy it or is it to good to be true? thanks oh yea over 25 pics ...http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=21&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=K-%7cE-%7cM-_42_%7cB-12000%7cN-N%7cR-30%7cI-1%2c7%7cP-PRICE+descending%7cQ-descending%7cZ-11953&aff=national&paId=302695162&recnum=5&leadExists=true

Good deal ya take your time import last forever we use to have a 96 honda ciiv that lasted for 398,000 miles original clutch trans and all. Great cars we have all hondas in the drive now.
Its just im not big on hondas , i mean i could do some minor stuff to it if u see some othere threads i have made in the past few weeks i was talkin about doin some mods to my next ride. and as we all know there is a lot of stuff u can do to a civic and still be able to walk away with a nice lookin car if u do it right ...lol

True I mean the scions re rely nice I like the tc's a lot and there is a lot you can do with them and there made by toyota so there as good as honda. I wounder who else has a nice looking Honda. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

100_0985.jpg

what year is that? and i dont want a Tc there is a kid near me that has one. and tell ya the truth it looks nice its a 2006 with some mods and i would look like a dick if i got one stock . i dont like him and he dont like me.. my last car i had a better car audio system then him and then he tryed to out do me by blastin his best buy set up near me and my friend... it went back and forth for 2 months..

LMAO ya that would be funny to see his face if you bought one. Mine is a 2003 Honda Civic Ex with the factory body kit on it you can get right from your local honda dealer. I love it I rely do its rely fun to drive and whip around corners and all.

LMAO ya that would be funny to see his face if you bought one. Mine is a 2003 Honda Civic Ex I love it I rely do its rely fun to drive and whip around corners and all.
would u ever do anything to the car rims tail head lights etc? Yea i like the 2006 tc that he has its something i would get if he moved away or if i did.. i just dont wana get it.

Well I changed the wheels already it had crappy flea market brand wheels on it and those are the old and famous civic si rims from back in the day I like them might get a set of enkie rims one day but i like these. My next thing is this and the HID conversion and getting new tail lights I thing the head lights are going to look sick and also get the magnaflow exhaust and the factory fog lights as well. Here is the head lights I am getting.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Parts-Accessories_Car-Truck-Parts-Accessories__2001-2002-2003-HONDA-CIVIC-BLK-HALO-PROJECTOR-HEADLIGHT_W0QQitemZ140307822881QQddnZPartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQadiZ2865QQddiZ2811QQadnZCarQ20Q26Q20TruckQ20PartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item140307822881&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A1171|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318#ebayphotohosting

And the tail lights

http://www.slickcar.com/productdetails.asp?ProductID=5387

Sigh sadly yes it is but I wish it was a manual my first car was and when I found this one my father offered to pay for some of it so I rely could not refuse lol.
how would the car sound with a catback? im just tryin to get alot of info for my next car thanks for playin 20 questions with me lol.. i just found this i allways wanted one lol http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=21&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=K-%7cE-%7cM-_66_%7cN-N%7cR-500%7cI-1%2c7%7cP-PRICE+descending%7cQ-descending%7cZ-11953&aff=national&paId=304619870&recnum=0&leadExists=true

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.