Would this be a good setup?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'll build it myself... I'll get a design I like online and go get the mdf from home depot. Can't be that hard
okay yeah perfect, Should get louder than the 2 15s in sealed then if you go with a proper ported box.

Here are some designs and cutsheets any of the 3.5 to 4 cubic feet boxes should work pretty well. lower tuning if you want deep lows. 35hz tuning for everyday music.

*OFFICIAL* Free Ported Box Plans (56k NO!!) - Dodge SRT Forum

BTW for 150, the american bass TNT 15 is a much beefier sub than the sundown E

okay yeah perfect, Should get louder than the 2 15s in sealed then if you go with a proper ported box.
Here are some designs and cutsheets any of the 3.5 to 4 cubic feet boxes should work pretty well. lower tuning if you want deep lows. 35hz tuning for everyday music.

*OFFICIAL* Free Ported Box Plans (56k NO!!) - Dodge SRT Forum

BTW for 150, the american bass TNT 15 is a much beefier sub than the sundown E
Will the Hifonics ZRX1216.1D Zeus still be a sufficient amp with this sub?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.