would this amp?

lol well im new to all this stuff still learning i guess you could say is thare anyway you guys could link me a nice amp for that JL with a reasonable price?

the channel would be for how many subs you can run with it right? and the RMS would be the watts? thare for how do you know the JL 12inch w6 sub can run off of a 600watt amp just wondering like i said im new to this stuff but deff want to get into it more.

thank you for your time

lol well im new to all this stuff still learning i guess you could say is thare anyway you guys could link me a nice amp for that JL with a reasonable price?
What's your budget? Also you should look forward to a custom built box and not some crappy prefab.

i pretty much just wanna get a nice bumpin sound i really dont have a price range im just looking something for now i can spend around $300

Yes and no to the channels question you could run one sub to each channel but can also put multi subs on one channel if amp s powerful enough and you get the right ohms Which is resistance. oing lower in ohms means more power but if you go lower than the amp is built for good bye warrenty and amp in most cases I suggested the 600 watt becuase the brand is a pretty decent one and you will get the power that is listed and last i looked those subs take like 500 watts rms so if you get that amp you can keep gain set low and what not and still sound good

+1 on custom box makes HUGE difference

for $300 have someone on this site build you a box(or do it yourself) and buy an amp that does a TRUE 600 watts rms. If you need help picking an amp just let us know the sub's coils. D4?

not sure what the coil is ill ask the kid he will know or i can look it up online

know any sites that pretty much tell you the basics and important stuff bout subs amps and all that stuff>?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.