Would i have enough power

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have 2 15"zv5 big 3 is done a 370amp singer alt using xs d3100 under the hood have a s3400 and xp3000 in the back. Will be running a sq4500 I've thought about getting 2 of the sq4500 so i have plenty of power. If i add 2 more xp3000 will that be enough to run both amps? Also on a post someone else had they said something about not being able to run dual alts on the 5.4 v8 so i got the best alt i could find. I've seen pics online of it done just not sure what issues I'll have. And if i can get by with just more batteries?

I can switch the orientation i was told from the owner of the audio shop to put the 3100 under the hood. I was going to get a d6500 but ended up with the 3100. I was going to buy lithium. But since i already had batteries. I was told not to mix them together. A local guy had problems doing that and cost him his batteries. I'm really curious if 5 batteries and the 1 alt is enough to push 2 of the sq4500

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.