would i get the most output from my sub ?

bren

I'm wanting to run a pioneer tsw304r in a 2.0 cubic feet ported enclosure with 1 round port 2inches wide and 2.67 inches long tuned to 32 hertz going to give me the most output from my sub ill be running a 1000 watt crunch ground ponder amp to power it? port length calculator gave me measurements for the port size based on size of box and hertz i was wanting to tune it

Last edited by a moderator:
Good question. Some of those port calculators are more for home audio or lower end subs. With your pioneer,that amp and box will work nicely,but you will need to use a 4 inch diameter port to avoid port noise, or wind comes out of the port instead of bass. To get "the most" out of you sub, use a 4 inch round port 9 inches long. Will tune to 38 hz. Nice simple setup that should be pretty loud for daily beating. Good luck.

also its going to be in a single cab s10 top depth of the box can be 5 inches on the outer diameter and bottom can i was thinking about having port come out the top of the box but could i make the port fire out the side of the bottom ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.