would 6.5" comps, (2) RE8's, and an RE SE12 flow well together for SQ?

wickedmax
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
this might be a dumb question....but i want SQ. i was tinkering with the idea of no rearfill, but i like a little bit back there. right now i have an old sony HU and 2 pair of 6.5"coaxials alpine type S, so anything is better. The comps would either be CDT's or maybe RE (if i wanna keep it an all RE system). would the RE8's be good for midbass? how hard do you think that would be to install (also what would some install options be?) and for SQ, im looking to MOST LIKELY put one sub ported low. SE12 maybe, any other suggestions for around $150. guys this was just an idea, this might totally sound like crap, but im looking for some ideas.

Re8s would not make good mids. They make great subs. You would not be using them to fullest as mids, not sure if they would sound any good playing that high.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.