Worth it?

By the way, my Icon hits, I just want more.
I wouldnt doubt it a bit. Its a well made sub. Its hard to find a well made Basket these days without shelling out some funds for a well made sub. Im always changing things up. We always want more.. LOL, a pair of subs may be what you need rather than a single sub?? Id look at a good pair of tens or 12s. You can always get an enclosure to be made deeper than in length to make up the Cu Ft needed to get them tuned properly, of course that would be a customized enclosure and prob cost a bit more from the standard offerings. measure your over all LxWxD and see what you can make fit.You may have room for a single 15?

I wouldnt doubt it a bit. Its a well made sub. Its hard to find a well made Basket these days without shelling out some funds for a well made sub. Im always changing things up. We always want more.. LOL, a pair of subs may be what you need rather than a single sub?? Id look at a good pair of tens or 12s. You can always get an enclosure to be made deeper than in length to make up the Cu Ft needed to get them tuned properly, of course that would be a customized enclosure and prob cost a bit more from the standard offerings. measure your over all LxWxD and see what you can make fit.You may have room for a single 15?

He needs more cone area. He got used to his system and now it's not tickling his fancy like when he first got it. He needs another box and another 12" sub.

That icon is one of the better subs out there snd if it’s not cutting it then putting a different sub in running the same power is just a waste of money
If you want it to hit harder your going to have to spent the money to upgrade both the amp and tge sub or add a sub (as long as it’s the same sub and even then the age difference between the two)
Do it right the first time and it will save you money
2 new subs, SA’s or Icons and a appropriate amp like a CAB 22
Might be cheaper and take up less room to just go with one 12 rated at 2000-2500 watts

As a side note, we will be moving my amps to the trunk versus being mounted on the back of the rear fold down seats . This should help with the amps running cooler and it will allow me to have the center arm rest open all the way down so that I can get more bass in the cabin.

Attachments

• 94298C47-0242-44CA-8BE5-860BB1DAE0AD.jpeg
    94298C47-0242-44CA-8BE5-860BB1DAE0AD.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...