Worst Competitions You've Been To

Meca shoes in Marion
At the dragstrip a few weeks ago, They had been hypining it all day(5pm-10:30), then the guy running it left, so his cronie, ran it, it was based on croud participation, a whole 10 ppl
Drive on over to Lafayette, IN to Sound Check on the 29th of Aug. TL used there so no fluke readings.

car tunes shows in Storm Lake Iowa for Usaci...5 cars showed and lasted about 10 minutes...
Consider yourself lucky. Around here, those 5 cars would take all afternoon, with four re-runs for everybody, drive-by, etc, etc...

When I was indianapolis for slamology, there were 50 cars for db drag, and only 5 for usaci who were all from the same team. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

The judges for usaci drove all the way from alabama to host the show. That must've ******.

I went to a little show at a mexican restaurant. It was only $10 and on the TL so I said what the heck. When I got there, there werent many people yet, so I went to pizza hut to get a pizza. People started showing up and started demoing while I was eating. By the time I got back the police were shutting the show down. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

went to one where the hosts were gonna use a "handheld meter" but the gu who had it left it at home, so they gave the trophy to the "best looking sound system" instead.. i dunno how a sound competition can have NOTHING to do with sound..

I wasted ten bucks and an afternoon on that garbage

When I was indianapolis for slamology, there were 50 cars for db drag, and only 5 for usaci who were all from the same team. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
The judges for usaci drove all the way from alabama to host the show. That must've ******.
i almost went to that but all my freinds worked n i didnt wanna go alone was it rlly that bad

i almost went to that but all my freinds worked n i didnt wanna go alone was it rlly that bad
The db drag portion of the show was awesome. It was the 3x usaci show on sunday that was a flop.

Should have come down. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

DOA was a a comp recently where they used an old AC mic, and nobody could beat a 135 or somethin.. completely bunk
Best part was the local shop running it said we all need Dynamat to hit a 150+, that their meter was accurate //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.