Worklog: 4 SX 15's wall setup in a Durango *Pics*

I figured if I'm gonna have a 20" screen in the back, why not play duck hunt on it?
518556.jpg

haha, BJ someone stole ur idea and installed duck hunt last night in their truck

now who will be the first to put dance dance revolution in their trunk with the dance pad and everything

i put my nintendo in my car tonight to test it out.....it rules hardcore...even on a 7" widescreen it doesn't look bad at all...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Got a lot done today due to nice weather. Not too much audio except for deadening the roof. I put in suede on the headliner. Heres some before and after shots. Lot more comming tommarow. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

april90600018sa.jpg

april90600023lt.jpg

april90600031so.jpg

april90600043ow.jpg

looks good, thats my next thing i wanna do 2 the blaze, do my headliner. looks good. on scale of 1-10 how hard was it? 10 bein hard. how long did it take?
I'd rate it like a 5 or 6. Had to take most of the interior panels out to get the headliner to drop, then suede isn't really stretchy so its hard to smooth out all the contours of the liner without wrinkles. Had to pull it off and start over a couple times. I also needed a couple friends to hold the material. I noticed that it wrinkled in a few places after putting it back in the car. Probably from needing to bend it a litttle to get it to fit. Still looks hot but I think I may need to redo it with a stronger adhesive.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.