Worklog: 4 SX 15's wall setup in a Durango *Pics*

Well its been another long day working since 5:30 this morning. Got home at 3:00 and figured I'd do one of the boxes. I have never built boxes this big before. I did notice that its a lot harder to cut the panels straight when then have to be this big but no major problems other than having no one to help me hold the boards when piecing them together. I need to cut the boards for the port and then cut the holes for the subs. It was getting dark and I didn't feel like pulling out a whole sheet of MDF for two small pieces.

march3100014fe.jpg

march3100029hg.jpg

march3100033tb.jpg

march3100048xk.jpg

march3100051cb.jpg

****. u better come on the 7th// i deff wanna see this!

or is atco closer to u then e-town, cause nopi is onthe 21st e-town isd on the 7th in may...

when making long cuts with a circ saw...lay down a piece of mdf with the factory edge as a fence...measure from the blade to the end of the little "saw platform" or whatever you want to call it and space the fence that far from the cut..

use a set of clamps to hold it down, if youre doing it by yourself...perfectly straight cut everytime //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

looking good tho..wondering about 2 boxes rather than 1?

****. u better come on the 7th// i deff wanna see this!
or is atco closer to u then e-town, cause nopi is onthe 21st e-town isd on the 7th in may...

Can't make it on the 7th. My friend is hosting a car show here in town. But I will have it down there eventually.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.