Woofersetc. How long to receive confirmation

You signed your own death wish, if you never been perma banned, you will be soon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I ORDERED FROM THEM AT 3:30 AM(when i got up to go to work) but it is 12:24 (break) no email confiramtion.is this normal? or should i contact

and give them a verbal ass kick
We usually ship orders out same day depending on what time the order is placed, order placed outside our business hours ship the next business day. If you did not get an automated order confirmation you may have put in an incorrect email address or the email may be in your spam folder. Please email or call us if you still need info on your order.

Thank you

WoofersEtc.com

woofersetc. is a good place to do business. they usually contact you if they dont have something ... which is rare itself.
I ordered a kicker 1/0 dual amp wiring kit from them and they contacted me the next day saying the didn't have it in stock and gave me the stinger kit equivalent. They were very professional about the whole thing.

i checked on line and supposedly my shipment was sent on the 25th (this past Monday) today i checked again and it states that the shipment was sent on the 28th?

still no conformation email. and yes its correct email and no it did not go in spam, i have not deleted anything. no tracking #.

i do not mind so much about waiting to get my items, but the fact that none of the info above was provided.

I REFRACT MY STATEMENTS.I GOT THE ITEM TODAY.

even though i was not provided with tracking, i cant blame woofersetc because the package came directly from the manufacture.

WILL BUY FROM AGAIN. MY NEW ONLINE STORE (woofersetc).

I ordered a kicker 1/0 dual amp wiring kit from them and they contacted me the next day saying the didn't have it in stock and gave me the stinger kit equivalent. They were very professional about the whole thing.
when did you order? i just ordered a kicker one from them. hopefully they will have it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.