Wondering

Participant count
  • Participant list

Hextide

I was given a Kenwood kac-7202 amp and two 12" Kenwood speakers in a box. I was wondering how hard/easy this would be to install in my 2007 Volvo S60 with stock HU-650 head unit (which I wanna leave in) and 9 speakers? What kind of wires or brackets or whatever other equipment would I need for this. I primarily listen to mostly metal/rock and some hip-hop and just want it loud but clear with nice clean bass. Thanks for your help, sorry if this is a lot of useless info.

theres a couple ways to go about it:

wire up the amp like normal and for the remote wire i believe for a stock HU, u can wire that remote wire to the antenna wire or the radios power wire. i dont remember which.

Or u can connect a wire from the 12v to the remote, then run it up to the front and put a switch in it.

to get music to through the subs. it depends on the amp. if it has a clip for the high input, just wire it in to the rear speakers. if it only has rca input, buy an adapter that wires into the speakers, then has an rca output.

if u have any questions let me know!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.