Wolfram prices just went crazy yesterday

Participant count
  • Participant list
💯 they still make a profit. Just to show you how cheap those amps are made
i know u have huge amps but w wolframs are korean at least.. yours are thought of as lower class.. y u insulting mine? it was $50 i'm gonna be pretty happy with that price for korean, instead of the $160 i coulda got new taramps 1800 for

I find it hilarious that people are upset by this. People who know anything about these clone boards knew it wasn't sustainable and it'd happen eventually.

It's your typical "business model" these days with car audio. Start a "company" with clone boards from korea with the bare minimum margins until your name gets out there. After a while you either 1) realize you can't survive on those margins or 2) you planned all along to raise prices after acquiring a customer base.

I remember calling out Wolfram for ******** marketing a year or two ago saying "you won't find a harder working and more reliable amp on the market!" when you can literally order them from the same factory.

i know u have huge amps but w wolframs are korean at least.. yours are thought of as lower class.. y u insulting mine? it was $50 i'm gonna be pretty happy with that price for korean, instead of the $160 i coulda got new taramps 1800 for
mines are more efficient and used in world class, nobody uses wolfram in world competition so get the **** outta here lmfaoo

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.