wolfram 15%OFF tax15 code. I ordered AG12"

So you are going to replace your 750 rms 12" with a 1250 rms 12" and run it on your same amp and expect to be louder?

Keep the 750 and buy a Taramps MD3000 for $200.   

Will actually be louder.
yeah saw old test smd did of some more expensive subs, fu tied or beat them all.. i just could pass it up.. but i can't add power til i get 0ga and batt and that may never happen

Wrong. They're doing better than good. Keep selling out of amps and keep ordering more. I don't know why ordering more isn't done to begin with since they keep selling out. Could be part shortage from supplier, across the seas boat limiting things, etc. As long as people buy, and selling out, then the company is doing good. I had to wait about 1.5 months for my 4 ch amp to arrive. Time passed by fairly quickly.

About the only issue is really waiting if/when pre sales happen. Just like the 7500 amp coming in July which also is a pre order sale.
I don't know much about them to be honest other than seeing amp dynos. Do they actually design anything? 

I don't know much about them to be honest other than seeing amp dynos. Do they actually design anything? 
You know that's a good question, other than the amps' heatsink which is far different than others, everything else, amp boards and many of their subs are very similar to other brands. Guess you could say just another cookie cutter company but even that term bugs me because they got the best value for the $$ right now for amps compared to other major brands. I don't look at them as budget brand but a step above it, if that makes sense. Use some Korean boards that already exist,and there's one that Twisted Sounds used in one of their amps. I haven't seen any neg reviews about their subs or amps.

You know that's a good question, other than the amps' heatsink which is far different than others, everything else, amp boards and many of their subs are very similar to other brands. Guess you could say just another cookie cutter company but even that term bugs me because they got the best value for the $$ right now for amps compared to other major brands. I don't look at them as budget brand but a step above it, if that makes sense. Use some Korean boards that already exist,and there's one that Twisted Sounds used in one of their amps. I haven't seen any neg reviews about their subs or amps.
Yeah I think it's great they can offer a better price on their Korean amps compared to the others. Was kind of thinking maybe with the pre order deal they might be paying for it that way. Ya know so they can have the customer pretty much pay for the order before they actually order the builds. Less investment less to store etc.

I was also wondering how involved they actually are in the design or even build of their subs. 

Yeah I think it's great they can offer a better price on their Korean amps compared to the others. Was kind of thinking maybe with the pre order deal they might be paying for it that way. Ya know so they can have the customer pretty much pay for the order before they actually order the builds. Less investment less to store etc.

I was also wondering how involved they actually are in the design or even build of their subs. 
Next time I'm on the basshead group and see Colin around, I'll have to ask him that question.

Ironically he used to be with Skar.

I just realized he said he was replacing the FU with the Wolfram......lmao wow.

I will laugh my ass off when he realizes it's a downgrade and it won't be as loud. 
But it will look cool (hey... put a plexi-window in the box).. have a big ol' magnet and will give him something else to brag on.

I'm thinking if he does this he might be forced to redo his electrical, go bigger on the amp and do his frontstage just to keep-up finally, who knows... it's gramps 

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.