Wiring Question?!! (Amp Kit)

Participant count
  • Participant list

DJSlowfets

Senior VIP Member
CA
Hey guys taking car to my local car audio shop tomorrow so excited first system in my first car and no im not a spoiled brat everything has been paid with my money anyways i bought 2 12 inch mtx subwoofers an alpine mrv-m500 amp and a pioneer DEH-X3500UI and the e2 E1000 by Scosche amp kit which is what my question is about.. i will post several pictures of all the wire it came with its obviously not all copper to much for a little kid with just ok subs.. i want to know if you think these wires will be ok for this system i dont know enough about car wiring to tell. The only good thing about it is it is true 4ga wire they measure just the wire in millimeters (9.5) which is true 4ga i mainly have a concern for the speaker wire and remote turn on wire. The picture with my finger running next to the rca cable to show thickness.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.