wiring options that were not answered in stiky

Participant count
  • Participant list
so with all 6 dual 4 wired how would I achieve the 1.34 ohms? would I wire each sub to 2 ohms then wire all three together to what ohm load then do the same to the other 3 then wire the 2 sets of three to one load?

so with all 6 dual 4 wired how would I achieve the 1.34 ohms? would I wire each sub to 2 ohms then wire all three together to what ohm load then do the same to the other 3 then wire the 2 sets of three to one load?
read post 2

a pair of dual 4 ohm subs wire into a 1 or 4 ohm load, wire them to a 4 ohm load, so then you have three 4 ohm loads. Those three loads will wire series into 1.3 ohms

diagram? lol sry I think I get what your saying. wire each sub to 2 ohms put two subs together for a 4 ohm load. then wire the three sets of subs together down to 1.34 ohms.

nvm I got it. I'll use the RF wiring wizard lol i can get the two subs to 4 ohms then I get just putting all 3 pos+ terminals together and the same with the neg. that works ok thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.