Wiring multiple subs down to 4 ohms

Participant count
  • Participant list

mrmagoo_83
10+ year member

How can you wire say three or four subs down to 4 ohms, I am having problems running the numbers. Also can you have subs of different impedences, or what that cause them to sound bad. SVC or DVC, just wanting to know if it is possible without having like 10 of them or something.

Oh well, guess I will just run two subs. You think 40Watss above their peak will hurt them? I am gonna go with 400Watt fosgate HEs, and push them with my fosgate 125.2, at 440 watts. Dont think 40 watts is too much.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

3 or 4 amps probably. I burned mine running lights directly off my remote wire on my first box build. i was literally thinking “I’m gonna make it...
Yup , the dsp should have input sections, it may have one for sub? Hu to dsp. Dsp to amps, amps to speakers. Probably help you to draw this all...
Box rise, more accurately, impedance rise, is the reactive load changes the woofer exhibits at different frequencies and it will happen, it's...
thanks 1aespinoza for advice I decided to not use the blaupunk I got a real nice Pioneer.

About this thread

mrmagoo_83

10+ year member
mrmagoo_83
Fort Worth, Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from