Wiring + Electrical Multiple Gauge

Participant count
  • Participant list
Ive got some 4 gauge pieces.... 1 ft, 2 ft, 2.5ft and 3.8 ft

some 18 gauge... 30 ft or more (most of the 50ft spool still left

and some 1-2ft pieces of 1/0

i know its not exactly what your looking for but lemme know if you need it. ill let it go super cheap

4 gauge is hooker audio, and stinger, and shok.

18 gauge is walmart schoshe (very good wire for remote wire and such)

1/0 is hooker and stinger.

i can do everything for like 25 shipped? i can get exact measurments and pics and stuff if youd like. i need to clean out my wire box anyways so i can throw in alot of randowm wires

4 gauge is hooker audio, and stinger, and shok.18 gauge is walmart schoshe (very good wire for remote wire and such)

1/0 is hooker and stinger.

i can do everything for like 25 shipped? i can get exact measurments and pics and stuff if youd like. i need to clean out my wire box anyways so i can throw in alot of randowm wires
I can only do Like 17$ shipped, I'll take as much as can fit in a flat rate envelope if that's good with you?

if not what's your best price on the scosche, because that's precisely what I was looking for.

ok ill check it tommorow man. for 17 ill check and let ya know what all i can give ya but up your bid a little and ill throw in a bunch of stuff. 30 shipped will get you some 9 wire, some 1/0, 4 gauge, 8 gauge, 18 gauge. some deadner (couple sq ft) and other stuff. i just need it gone

I don't need the 9 Wire and 8 Gauge because we wire trailers and trucks alot, so we have 50ft of each all the time. But I wouldn't mind having the deadner for my doors.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.