Wiring Diagrams For a 97 eclipse

Participant count
  • Participant list

CaseBoyd

I recently bought a 97 eclipse, and was wanting to know if anyone had wiring diagrams/information about how to wire up a component set using factory speaker locations (like where the crossovers are mounted, ect.) Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Originally posted by CaseBoyd I recently bought a 97 eclipse, and was wanting to know if anyone had wiring diagrams/information about how to wire up a component set using factory speaker locations (like where the crossovers are mounted, ect.) Any help would be greatly appreciated..
I am assuming here you already have a head unit installed? And you are plannign on using the factory wiring? A lil more info will help, but if that is the case and you do already have a head unit installed and are using the factory wiring to wire your components up......Check behind ur head unit as to which colors in those locations are ground and positive and wire it up from there. As far asthe factory having a crossover? I doubt it! Use your own even IF it does. The ones that come with a set when you purchase them are the best for those speakers. That is why they come in a set. Any further questions feel free to ask away.

yeah, i already have a head unit installed... i know that the factory speakers didn't come with a crossover, so i guess what i should have said was "where would be the best location to mount my crossovers"... that might have made a little more sense. thanks for the help...

Originally posted by CaseBoyd yeah, i already have a head unit installed... i know that the factory speakers didn't come with a crossover, so i guess what i should have said was "where would be the best location to mount my crossovers"... that might have made a little more sense. thanks for the help...
Honestly..........there is no real best location. I have mounted them from anywhere to on the inside of the door panels to in a more showy location. So long as you are not runnign the wiring all over timbuktu you can mount them in just about any location you need to.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.