Wiring Diagram

Participant count
  • Participant list
Couldn't immediately find anything on the '06 but there is some info over at the12volt about '07s... knowing Mitsu they should be the same check your car's wiring up against it... I've done work on '02 Galants with '03 wiring diagrams.. ironically the guy who asked about it could only find the '06 info (go figure)

'07 Eclipse with Powered Audio System:

http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/forum_posts.asp~TID~99000#469917

Couldn't immediately find anything on the '06 but there is some info over at the12volt about '07s... knowing Mitsu they should be the same check your car's wiring up against it... I've done work on '02 Galants with '03 wiring diagrams.. ironically the guy who asked about it could only find the '06 info (go figure)

'07 Eclipse with Powered Audio System:

http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/forum_posts.asp~TID~99000#469917
Awesome thanks a lot, that's the closest thing I've found yet. I bought the harness, so I'll be able to verify the information on the HU, and if that's correct, I'll know more if its safe to follow the information for the Amplifier.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.