Is there a DVD to MP3 Converter?

Participant count
  • Participant list
DVD to MP3 Converter is the most easy to use DVD to MP3 Audio Extractor as well as DVD Audio Ripper, which can convert DVD movie to MP3, WMA, WAV, AC3 and other audio files for playback on iPod, iPhone, Zune, Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, and ohter MP3 players.

dvd-audio-ripper.gif

DVD to MP3 Converter can also help you trim DVD audio to get your favorite segment, and adjust output settings like audio channels, bitrate, sample rate, etc. You can adjust the output audio quality as you want.

dvd-to-mp3-converter-interface.jpg

Guide: How to extract DVD audio?

1. Click "Load DVD" to input the DVD movie.

2. Open "Profile" combo-box and choose the output format from MP3, WMA, WAV, AC3... Click "Settings" to adjust output audio quality.

output-settings.jpg

3. Choose a file and click "Trim" to specify a segment to convert.

4. Click "Start" to start converting DVD to MP3, WMA, AC3, etc.

This DVD to MP3 Converter is the best tool to help you extract audio from DVD movies and convert to MP3, WMA, WAV, AC3 and other audio files, so that you can enjoy them on your portable players.

DVD to Audio Converters:

DVD to MP3 Ripper, DVD to WMA Converter

Audio to DVD Converter (Music DVD Burner):

MP3 to DVD

Hi,

It is really easy to do that.

here I recommend you a really powerful DVD to mp3 converter.It can extract the audio file from your DVD and then convert it into mp3 format.It can also rip your DVD to video formats, such as MP4, H.264, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, RM, RMVB, DPG, etc, even rip DVD to HD video, like HD H.264, HD AVI, HD MPG,HD ASF, also convert DVD to audio, like MP3, WMA etc

Free download it here:http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper.html

Just have a try and i hope it will be helpful to you.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.